My Blog List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Like A Rolling Stone

My local radio station was talking up this video-thingy about Bob Dylan's, "Like A Rolling Stone."

I don't know the deep meaning.  I don't know the message they're trying to send.  I just know I thought it was cool.

Click here.

VERY IMPORTANT:  First time through, occasionally click the "Channel" button to kind of understand what's going on.  Give each channel a bit of time to give you some context.  Then, expect to waste a good amount of time watching the whole thing a number of times!  You'll see what I mean.  Seriously, way cool.

Vague enough for ya?  How does it feeeeel?


---
Copyright 2013 Bison Risk Management Associates. All rights reserved. Please note that in addition to owning Bison Risk Management, Chief Instructor is also a partner in a precious metals business. You are encouraged to repost this information so long as it is credited to Bison Risk Management Associates. www.BisonRMA.com

2 comments:

Crustyrusty said...

That was just surreal enough to be interesting... :-)

Chief Instructor said...

LOL, I'm getting tons of private emails asking if I fell and bumped my head!